So, since I haven't written in over a month I figured it was time for an update.
In the mom department, she is doing well. She's had no real set backs just minor disruptions which are to be expected. She occasionally gets sick, but her immune system is rebuilding itself. Her hair is coming back, gray, much to her dislike. And the doctor has said she can go back to work full time in August if all continues as such! This is all good new and we hope to keep the path going in this direction! Thank you to everyone who has prayed and keeps praying! Our prayers have been answered and mom is officially CANCER FREE AND IN REMISSION!!!!
As for my self, I've been p So, since I haven't written in over a month I figured it was time for an update.
In the mom department, she is doing well. She's had no real set backs just minor disruptions which are to be expected. She occasionally gets sick, but her immune system is rebuilding itself. Her hair is coming back, gray, much to her dislike. And the doctor has said she can go back to work full time in August if all continues as such! This is all good new and we hope to keep the path going in this direction! Thank you to everyone who has prayed and keeps praying! Our prayers have been answered and mom is officially CANCER FREE AND IN REMISSION!!!!
As for my self, I've been putting in some overtime to catch up on all the money I lost not working OT in January and April. Boy, I didn't realize how dependent I was on that money. It's been a struggle and it doesn't seem to be getting better but I know it will. I'm going to be working a lot in July. I worked Monday of this week and then I work 12 hours tomorrow through Sunday 8 hours on Monday and then 8 on Wednesday and back for 12 hours each Thursday through Saturday. It'll all be worth it when I'm back on my feet financially!!
Then at the end of the month I will be going to MARYLAND!!! I'm sooo excited. I should be leaving the 28 or 29 and staying until the 5th. I can't wait! Heather and Shawn's baby is due ANY day and I will be staying with them! She is so ready to have the baby poor thing! I plan to help out and give mommy some much-needed sleepy time I'm sure!
I have asked to go back to 5 days a week after quarter end. As much as I love having 4 days a week off (Which is rare anymore) I really feel it's time to go to a normal shift. I would enjoy getting out of work at 3:30 and having weekends off!! I just can't see how much more I can take of 12-hour shifts; I've been doing it for 8 years (at the end of this month), which reminds me 8 years at Nationwide!!! What!? Old is what I'm getting!
Also, I'm looking forward to some new training possibilities at work and if money goes right then starting back at school in August.
My birthday is in 12 days and I'm really hoping that 26 is better than 25. I feel like I'm closing the book on the worst 18 months of my life. Hell, the first 25 years have been NO picnic. I know that everyone has his or her trial and tribulations, but I really feel like I've been thrown a few too many all at once! I'm still trying to adjust to life without my BEST FRIEND and further more haven't even really accepted the loss of another great friend that died in January... I just shut myself off to Amanda's death because frankly I was done with people leaving this world. I know that I have to accept it and finally visit her mom and do all that jazz and actually find out why she passed and I've no excuse for putting this off other than my own selfish behavior in dealing with life.
Anyway, 26 is going to be better. I'm going to get my work, life, and money straight! I'm going to move forward and not look back. I'm going to tell Trish and Amanda goodbye. I'm going to be happy that mom is here and not with them! I'm going to refocus my attention and more than anything I'm going to be O.K.!
Things have been soooo tough for you this last year+. I hope everything DOES get better with 26!! Happy early birthday, because I am sure I will forget!
So, since I haven't written in over a month I figured it was time for an update.
ReplyDeleteIn the mom department, she is doing well. She's had no real set backs just minor disruptions which are to be expected. She occasionally gets sick, but her immune system is rebuilding itself. Her hair is coming back, gray, much to her dislike. And the doctor has said she can go back to work full time in August if all continues as such! This is all good new and we hope to keep the path going in this direction! Thank you to everyone who has prayed and keeps praying! Our prayers have been answered and mom is officially CANCER FREE AND IN REMISSION!!!!
As for my self, I've been p So, since I haven't written in over a month I figured it was time for an update.
In the mom department, she is doing well. She's had no real set backs just minor disruptions which are to be expected. She occasionally gets sick, but her immune system is rebuilding itself. Her hair is coming back, gray, much to her dislike. And the doctor has said she can go back to work full time in August if all continues as such! This is all good new and we hope to keep the path going in this direction! Thank you to everyone who has prayed and keeps praying! Our prayers have been answered and mom is officially CANCER FREE AND IN REMISSION!!!!
As for my self, I've been putting in some overtime to catch up on all the money I lost not working OT in January and April. Boy, I didn't realize how dependent I was on that money. It's been a struggle and it doesn't seem to be getting better but I know it will. I'm going to be working a lot in July. I worked Monday of this week and then I work 12 hours tomorrow through Sunday 8 hours on Monday and then 8 on Wednesday and back for 12 hours each Thursday through Saturday. It'll all be worth it when I'm back on my feet financially!!
Then at the end of the month I will be going to MARYLAND!!! I'm sooo excited. I should be leaving the 28 or 29 and staying until the 5th. I can't wait! Heather and Shawn's baby is due ANY day and I will be staying with them! She is so ready to have the baby poor thing! I plan to help out and give mommy some much-needed sleepy time I'm sure!
I have asked to go back to 5 days a week after quarter end. As much as I love having 4 days a week off (Which is rare anymore) I really feel it's time to go to a normal shift. I would enjoy getting out of work at 3:30 and having weekends off!! I just can't see how much more I can take of 12-hour shifts; I've been doing it for 8 years (at the end of this month), which reminds me 8 years at Nationwide!!! What!? Old is what I'm getting!
Also, I'm looking forward to some new training possibilities at work and if money goes right then starting back at school in August.
My birthday is in 12 days and I'm really hoping that 26 is better than 25. I feel like I'm closing the book on the worst 18 months of my life. Hell, the first 25 years have been NO picnic. I know that everyone has his or her trial and tribulations, but I really feel like I've been thrown a few too many all at once! I'm still trying to adjust to life without my BEST FRIEND and further more haven't even really accepted the loss of another great friend that died in January... I just shut myself off to Amanda's death because frankly I was done with people leaving this world. I know that I have to accept it and finally visit her mom and do all that jazz and actually find out why she passed and I've no excuse for putting this off other than my own selfish behavior in dealing with life.
Anyway, 26 is going to be better. I'm going to get my work, life, and money straight! I'm going to move forward and not look back. I'm going to tell Trish and Amanda goodbye. I'm going to be happy that mom is here and not with them! I'm going to refocus my attention and more than anything I'm going to be O.K.!
That was the post that this stupid thing wouldn't let me copy and paste!! UGH!1
ReplyDeleteOH and it copied it all stupid ... .I'm gonna have to fix this it's going to annoy me! lol
ReplyDeleteThings have been soooo tough for you this last year+. I hope everything DOES get better with 26!! Happy early birthday, because I am sure I will forget!
ReplyDelete