08 September 2009

Light the Night!

Hi Everyone! As many of you know, my mother has been in remission from Lymphoma for the past few months after recieving a bone marrow transplant from my aunt! Anyway, it is again the Light the Night for the luekemia and lymphoma society on October 3rd! Last year we volunteered, but this year we're walking! I'm asking for you to join us on this walk, many of you have really been there for us for throughout this journey and we are looking to prove that this organization has really worked! Mom is still here and that is proof enough for me! But if you need more, they helped pay for mom's copays for her care and so much more!

If you can't joing us I encourage you to donate! It's a beautiful event, everyone has a balloon and lucky for us mom gets to carry a white balloon because she is a survivor! I know everyone has had someone effected by some type of cancer and I would really apprecitate your support!

Please follow the link and sign up or donate! Let me know if you'll be joining!! us! http://pages.lightthenight.org/coh/CntlOhio09/feezer



Thanks!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment