Today I weighed in! I'm down 15.8 lbs. I am so excited. I'd like to say it is easy, but it isn't. I struggle daily to make good choices. At any rate I am enjoying this small feat! WW does things in 5% losses so I've met step one! I am hoping to lose another 5% by March, but the app yells at me and says I'm losing too much too fast. So I shall be careful. I am eating my daily allowance plus some occasionally and I am working out almost every day. So I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but I am not complaining so I wish the app would stop too! Lol!!! I know there will be times that I only lose .5 percent or something so I feel like this is my time to enjoy the bigger losses!
Happy Monday folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment