21 January 2009

So here is the thing. I started recieving this magazine months ago. I figured it was a sample at first. You know, that they thought I was smart and would enjoy reading science magazines. Anyway, I figured eventually it would stop... It hasn't. And now it's been forwarded to my new apartment. So here is my dilemia should I tell them I don't want it and let them stop wasting good resources and money (it has a $6.95 cover price) or keep it and let myself look super smart and keep it on my coffee table even eventually read an artical, maybe learn a thing or two!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I definitely vote for looking smart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Seriously this magaizine is impossible to read. I like to think of myself as a pretty intelligent person, but I just can't understand it. Even my roommate was all, WHAT THE HELL!? LOL!

    ReplyDelete